Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
The Supreme Court Registry is the court office for the Supreme Court. Court documents are filed and processed in the various court registries. It is headed by the Registrar who is an attorney-at-law and a judicial officer. She is assisted by 1 Deputy Registrar, and six Assistant Registrars. They are assisted in their tasks by 363 members of staff of the Department of Court Administration.
These members of staff are civil servants and are appointed, disciplined and promoted by the Public Service Commission which is appointed by the President of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
The Registrar is also the Marshal of Trinidad and Tobago and a Justice of the Peace for Trinidad and Tobago. The Deputy and Assistant Registrars are the Deputy Marshals of Trinidad and Tobago. They are assisted in their tasks by 24 Marshal's Assistants.
- Court of Appeal Registry - Hall of Justice, Knox Street, Port of Spain
- Civil Registry - Hall of Justice, Knox Street, Port of Spain
- Matrimonial Registry - Hall of Justice, Knox Street, Port of Spain
- Criminal Registry - Hall of Justice, Knox Street, Port of Spain
- Probate Registry - Hall of Justice, Knox Street, Port of Spain
- San Fernando Sub-registry - Harris Promenade, San Fernando
- Tobago Sub-registry - Scarborough, Tobago