Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
MEDIA RELEASE - Newly Appointed Judge
- 04 January 2023
Mr. Christopher Sieuchand was administered the Oath of Office of Puisne Judge of the Supreme Court of Judicature by Her Excellency Christine Kangaloo, Acting President of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, on Tuesday 3 January 2023, in the presence of The Honourable the Chief Justice Mr. Justice Ivor Archie O.R.T.T at the President’s House.
The Honourable Justice Christopher Sieuchand has been assigned to the Civil Division, which increases the complement of Judges of the High Court to forty-two (42)spread throughout the Divisions of the Judiciary.
For further information, kindly contact:
Court Protocol and Information Unit
Telephone: (Office) 223-1060 ext. 2414, 2415