Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
MEDIA RELEASE - Mediation Board Appointed
- 16 November 2022
On Friday 11th November, 2022, members of the newly appointed Mediation Board of Trinidad and Tobago were presented with their instruments of appointment by The Honourable the Chief Justice, Mr. Justice Ivor Archie, O.R.T.T. The event, which was held at the Hugh Wooding Law School, Gordon Street, St. Augustine was a symbolic distribution of the instruments of appointment, during the week November 10 to November 16, the period designated by a past board as Mediation Week, for the promotion of mediation as a reliable and accessible conflict resolution mechanism.