Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
External Vacancy - Human Resource Manager
- 17 October 2022
The Judiciary is looking for a dynamic individual to: lead the Human Resource Management (HRM) Unit for a Division of the Judiciary. The Manager provides strategic, technical and management support to the Deputy Court Executive Administrator through the provision of leadership and advice in the formulation of HR management policies to guide the effective and sustainable development of a Division. The incumbent is responsible for developing, directing, and implementing a full range of human resource policies and programmes in accordance with the Judiciary’s strategic and operational goals, and legal requirements.
Instructions to Applicants:
1. Interested persons are invited to visit the link https://www.ttlawcourts.org/careers for further information, and to apply.
2. Applications must be completed on the web application form and submitted by 4:00pm on October 28, 2022. Applications received after 4:00pm, will NOT be considered.
3. All information requested on the application form must be provided and all pre- screening questions must be answered.
4. Only the requested documents (Resume and the Trinidad and Tobago Police Certificate of Character OR a Receipt for your Certificate of Character) must be submitted. No other documents must be submitted at this time.
5. If you are unable to obtain a Certificate of Character, it does not disqualify you from submitting an application to be considered.