Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
|Difficult Conversations Workshop for JRCs|
Facilitated by Dr. Annette Rahael, the "Difficult Conversations" Workshop for JRCs enables participants to:
1. Learn the underlying structure of a Difficult Conversation.
2. Access and recognise the role of their thought, feelings, and assumptions in making conversations difficult.
3. Consider how those factors impact the other party in the conversation.
4. Explore some additional contributory factors to Difficult Conversations.
5. Develop strategies for approaching Difficult Conversations to achieve success.