Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
In accordance with our Mission and Vision, we regularly coordinate training development programmes for all judges and judicial officers, sourcing presenters and facilitators who are experts in their fields.
Since its inception, the JEITT has taken a holistic approach to Judicial Education, addressing all aspects of judicial development. All levels of judges and judicial officers are canvassed throughout the year about possible topics for inclusion. The JEITT has hosted over two hundred programmes and has trained thousands of people, including persons belonging to other arms of our justice system.