Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
Department Profile & Organisational Structure
This Unit provides support to the Department of Court Administration as it seeks to develop a range of strategies and implement plans and activities which are aimed principally at transforming the Judiciary into a high performing, professional organisation. This legal support is provided by a Senior Legal Officer and a Legal Research Officer.
The Unit's services include:
- contract management, drafting, review and revision
- review and revision of legal documents
- interpretation and provision of advice on legislative provisions
- representation of the Judiciary in Court matters and before relevant Disciplinary Tribunals
- provision of advice on policies and procedures to ensure that the activities of the Department meet the requirements of efficiency and accountability
- execution of research and the provision of sound legal advice, opinions and decisions on matters.
- Provision of information in Compliance with sections 7, 8 and 9 of the Freedom of Information Act ('FOIA'), Chapter 22:02
Department Telephone Contact - (868) 628-8529, Ext. 2702
Fax: (868) 627-7331
The Unit is located at the Judiciary's Administration Building at 112-114 Duke Street, Port-of-Spain
|Mayers, Michelle||Senior Legal Officer|
|Philbert, Jamie||Legal Research Officer|