Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
Court Planning Unit
Department Profile & Organisational Structure
The Court Planning Unit has oversight for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the plans, programmes and projects of the Department of Court Administration. The Planning Unit also provides the Judiciary with critical information and analytical reports on the impact of certain intervention strategies on the operations of the Courts. This Unit facilitates informed decision making of the Judiciary and the Executive relative to the operations of the judicial system. The unit has been expanded to increase the Judiciary's ability to deliver fast and effective implementation strategies to advance Judicial reform. The overarching goal for the Unit is to ensure a coordinated and integrated approach to attaining the Judiciary's vision and mission.
Services provided by the Unit include:
- Project planning, monitoring and evaluation,
- Policy formulation, advice and oversight.
- Prioritisation of financial resources and resource allocation.
- Procurement planning
- Budgeting support
Department telephone contact - 868-223-1060 ext 3008.
The Unit is located at 12-16 Pembroke Street (Cor. Duke and Pembroke Streets).