Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
Building, Plant & Equipment Unit
The Buildings, Plant and Equipment Unit (BEPU) is a division of the Department of Court Administration; it is headed by the Judiciary Building, Plant and Equipment Manager. The Unit is directly responsible for management of the operation, maintenance and refurbishment of all Judiciary facilities to support the legislative and administrative functions of the Judiciary, while balancing financial and technical constraints with aesthetic and historical concerns. Additionally, the Unit is also responsible for the management of housekeeping services contractor to support the functions of the Judiciary. Other key responsibilities of BPEU include:
- Emergency maintenance services
- Custodial services
- Building maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Works
- Departmental Work Requests
- Renovations / new construction
- Contractor Management
Our Goals are:
- To Create and Maintain a Safe, Secure, Clean, Pleasant and Accessible Working Environment.
- To continuously improve our Customer Satisfaction by delivering quality service in a timely manner.
- To continuously improve Communications with our customers.
- To Remain Efficient and Financially Responsible.
Tel: 868 623-1410 ext 2540 Fax: 868 623-6480
The Buildings, Plant and Equipment Unit is located on the corner of Duke & St. Vincent Streets, Port of Spain.