Welcome to the Judiciary of the
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago provides an accountable court system in which timeliness and efficiency are the hallmarks, while still protecting integrity, fairness, equality and accessibility and attracting public trust and confidence.
File a Notice to Contest a
Traffic Ticket Online
What information do you need to file?
- Notice Reference Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s Permit Number
- Date of Notice
Convert to CourtPay to make and receive
Maintenance Payments Online
- Complete the Convert2CourtPay Form
- Upload a form of national identification (National ID Card, Driver's Permit or Passport)
- Submit the completed form and a representative from the Judiciary will contact you
Use the Judiciary's eServices portal to
File your Court Applications Online
- Visit the Judiciary’s E-filing Portal
- Enter the details for your application
- Upload your court documents
- Click SUBMIT!
Contact the Court using our
Court Services Directory
- Request Office Copies
- Schedule Appointments
- Get Information or Assistance
Rules & Practice Directions
SUPPLEMENT TO THE PRACTICE DIRECTION (COURT OPERATIONS WITH EFFECT FROM SEPTEMBER 19, 2022 NO....
DECLARATION OF THE USE OF SPECIAL CRIMINAL COURT PROCEDURE FOR SEXUAL OFFENCES AND TRAFFICKING IN...
Douglin Blackman, Lettisha v Amalgamated Security Services Limited; Rentokil (Initial) Trinidad Limited
Lambert Peterson, Betsy Ann JDATE OF DELIVERY: (2022.12.22.)H.C.1555/2022. CV.2022-01555....
Ramcharan, Kevin JDATE OF DELIVERY: (2022.12.21.)H.C.4853/2022. CV.2022-04853.MAIN SUBJECTS:...
Rahim, Ricky JDATE OF DELIVERY: (2022.12.20.)H.C.3884/2019. CV.2019-03884.MAIN SUBJECTS: TORT....