Department Profile & Organisational Structure
The Information Technology Unit provides internal customers and the general public with effective, efficient, and timely service; while protecting computer systems, implementing new and enhanced technology solutions and providing training to facilitate proficient use of these solutions in all the court offices. The Unit provides services that respond to and facilitate the ease of use of technology and transparency while still protecting the security and integrity of data, and ensuring the robustness of all systems.
The Information Technology Unit aims to provide:
- Support for organizational objectives
- Support to customers
- Timely service superior customer service
- New and enhanced technological solutions
- Training, and,
- Protection of computer systems.
The objectives of Unit are to:
- Strengthen the use of case management software at Supreme Court and introduce it to Magistracy;
- Strengthen the administrative support for judicial and administrative officers through provision of equipment and training;
- Provide the court-recording systems to handle increased workloads & reduce delays.
Telephone: 868 223-1060 extension 2246
|Herbert, Carol||Director, Information Technology|
|Mathison, Anthony||Manager, Network & Infrastructure|
|Lucas, Brian||Manager, Service Delivery & Support|
The Unit is located at 102 St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain.