Building, Plant & Equipment Unit
The Buildings, Plant and Equipment Unit (BEPU) is a division of the Department of Court Administration; it is headed by the Judiciary Building, Plant and Equipment Manager. The Unit is directly responsible for management of the operation, maintenance and refurbishment of all Judiciary facilities to support the legislative and administrative functions of the Judiciary, while balancing financial and technical constraints with aesthetic and historical concerns. Additionally, the Unit is also responsible for the management of housekeeping services contractor to support the functions of the Judiciary. Other key responsibilities of BPEU include:
- Emergency maintenance services
- Custodial services
- Building maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Works
- Departmental Work Requests
- Renovations / new construction
- Contractor Management
Our Goals are:
- To Create and Maintain a Safe, Secure, Clean, Pleasant and Accessible Working Environment.
- To continuously improve our Customer Satisfaction by delivering quality service in a timely manner.
- To continuously improve Communications with our customers.
- To Remain Efficient and Financially Responsible.
Tel: 868 623-1410 ext 2540 Fax: 868 623-6480
|Roy De Sormeaux||Maintenance Planner|
|Stacy Ann Belgrove||Secretary to BPEU Manager|
The Buildings, Plant and Equipment Unit is located on the corner of Duke & St. Vincent Streets, Port of Spain.